Friday, February 25, 2011

Its FB Official....

Thats right...as your Thank All That is Holy its Fucking Friday present I'm excited to announce that DATERVIEW now has its own Facebook Page!!!


We all know that if its not on facebook it didn't happen, doesn't exist and well might as well be the devils spawn.  So, now we no longer have to worry about that.  I can keep you updated on whats going on...new posts and special events....I know, I'm excited too.


And speaking of special events...put this on your calendars because you won't want to miss this....my girl Katie from over at Date Me, D.C. and I will be co-sponsoring a Happy Hour here in NYC!!!  Its her birthday weekend and well , I just need an excuse to drink...so you do NOT want to miss this!!!!  Stay tuned for details and while your at it....


....go like DATERVIEW on FB....you'll find the link over on the right! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment