Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Threes Company Pictures....

As promised...here is a sampling of the ridiculous pictures Smitch took of me during my last full night in Dublin...




I hope you enjoy looking at them half as much as I enjoyed posing for them!!


Trying my best to mimic the mannequin

We walked past this spot going to the bar...no tree...we leave the bar...BAM full blown Christmas tree!

Can't remember the last time I saw a legitimate phone booth

He let me hop on solely for a photo op...so sweet!

Some famous statue...don't remember who...blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol


And there you have it!!!  Hope these photos helped make your night fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

Come back tomorrow to hear all about my Bean Town (Boston) adventures!!!


4 comments:

  1. those the pictures. where can I find myself a sparkly mask!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the ones! sparkly masks were found on photobucket =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha looks like a good time!

    xx,
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha love the legitimate phone booth shot! It's one to show the future grandchildren "hey kids, come see how Granny used to communicate."

    ReplyDelete