Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder....?

I should probably be placed in blogging purgatory for how long I have been away from my newbie blog!  I have a lot to update and quite a few posts that I owe to myself and you.  To make excuses for being away would be lame and unnecessary.  I will simply just say...I'm sorry!!!  and that I am going to do the best I can to "catch up" and hopefully bring things up to speed to where they are now.  I have soo much on my mind and my fingers can't quite move fast enough.  If I tried to get my thoughts out as quickly as they are getting through my head I'd be a little scared of the end result...its total chaos up there.


So, stick with me as I try to make sense of the past few weeks and get together as many details as possible.  If I can just focus for a few hours (and yes, I am at work but things are slow so I'm being productive in other, more personal, ways...) I should hopefully get you a couple of solid posts.


Thanks for reading!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment