Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fish, Chips & Bloody Good Times

Well Good Morning everyone!!!  While I still have some State side news I need to fill you in on I'm in a bit of a time crunch at the moment and won't have time to write.


I wanted to get a quick post out to let you know I'm going to be crossing the pond this evening and landing in LONDON in the AM!!!!


I have wanted to go to London for as long as I can remember...Greece is at the tippy top of my list and I'll hopefully be going with my ENTIRE family next year...but for now I'm going to get to cross London off the list.


I'm going with my sister and a few friends...all except for my little sis are single...this means we're going to have a really good time =)


Any advice, tips or inside info on places where I could meet a Prince would be greatly appreciated!!!


I promise to return with amazing, juicy stories for you all...miss you till then!!!  (unless I get access to a computer over there...i opted not to lug along my laptop...and can shoot out a quick post or two)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to London in ages so I'm not even sure the clubs I went to are still around BUT I wish you a fabulous time!!! It's so beautiful there--you are going to have an amazing trip :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete